Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

Growing up Julia

Key Words:

Juliana Quesada, my little girl.

Julia's mother sent over pictures of my cute little girl last week (at least I got them last week) which was awfully nice of her (Thanks Ruth... and Thanks Karen for being the messenger.. hehe). Seeing my Juliana after so long, even just in the pictures, was a profound experience. She's starting to grow into a little girl now, no longer the baby she was a couple of months ago. She's nine months now and it looks like she's laughing, crying, and throwing fits just like any other little girl.

Of course there is a part of me that is terribly depressed because of the fact that I'm missing out on some of the most wonderful things that my daughter is going through, but overall I'm deeply thankful. She's growing up so fast. I'm gushing... I know I am... I'm being the estranged dad I am. Let me be for now! Let me just bask in the miracle that Julia is. Even from afar.


This gives me a lot of hope. All this time I've been patiently praying that I'll see her soon. That I'll get to hold her soon. I hope it's this weekend. And I hope she still recognizes me. I hope she finds it in her heart to realize that, no matter what happens, I will continue to love her. I hope she tickles easily. I hope she's still as soft as I remember her. I hope her poop still smells like baby poop. I hope she likes chocolates (can she have chocolates at her age?). I hope I see her soon. I hope I see her soon.


New Born
New Born
Sun-bath
Sun-bath
Bunny Wabbit
Bunny Wabbit
With Daddy
With Daddy
Cabbage Patch Kid
Cabbage Patch Kid
Dance Tayo
Dance tayo?
Ayaw ko na po!
Ayaw ko na po!
Gigil
Gigil
Julia at 8 mos.
Julia at 8 mos.
What a nose
What a nose


Comments:
Galing ng pichurs ni Julia chong. You've got a beautiful kid. Siguro makulit din ito? Mana sa tatay.
 
Thanks dude.

Cute cute nga e. Dunno who took the pictures. Apparently home taken lang yan. Baka si Ruth... she's good with the camera.

Ewan ko kung magmamana sa akin. Mabait e. And she's starting to look less and less like me I think.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

web tracker