Saturday, July 30, 2005

 

Am I Scary Enough?

Key Words:

Jay FighterI should get back to fighting someday.

I'm trying to be scary in these photos; to look as much a professional fighter as I can look. Sporting my authentic Atama Rash Guard and my authentic Muay Thai Fighting shorts, I had a friend of mine take some photos one night in our garden. I think they came out pretty well. Had to manage the contrast a little, though... for drama more than anything else.

From angles like these, my belly isn't too obvious. So guys, I need your reaction. Am I being scary enough? Do I even look like a fighter? Post your comments!

Entrance Music Please
Entrance Music Please

Triple J
Triple J?




Comments:
the "entrance music" photo looks muy astig
 
Niiiice ^_^ kuha ka ng maraming action stills tapos gawa ka ng composite, parang move list sa arcade hehe
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

web tracker