Tuesday, July 26, 2005

 

I am Trish Stratus

Key Words:

10141141
You scored as Trish Stratus.

Trish Stratus

83%

Triple H

77%

The Rock

70%

Chris Benoit

70%

John Cena

70%

Randy Orton

63%

Undertaker

43%

which wwe wrestler are you??
created with QuizFarm.com

I took a WWE exam over at QuizFarm to find out which WWE superstar represented my personality most and I got a Trish Stratus. The only possible girl-answer and I got it. That's how charmed my life is right now. I can't seem to get the results I want even in the simplest of tests.

I mean I wouldn't have mind getting a Chris Benoit, or a The Rock result. Those guys, I'd probably want to be. Wicked personalities, feared, cool, killer manly finishers, former Heavyweight Champions, timeless. Instead, I get someone whose claim to fame can be measured by the amount of toot-tooing that the male audience and muster up during her entrance.

Don't get me wrong. I've always liked the way Trish Stratus looked. Hell, I even think she's probably one of the finest chicks on the WWE roster in such a long time. Add to that the fact that she can wrestle in her own cornball way and I'm almost a fan. But it is one thing to look admiringly at Trish and another to start seeing myself in her (in the non X-rated sort of way).

That's my luck, I guess. I'm turning more and more into a chick. I keep telling Mox that I am but she shrugs me off. I'm becoming a needy, weepy, insecure little twit. I hate it. I need to start pursuing more manly things... like wrestling. Better grow me some major boobies.

the%20rock
Smelling in a suit.

chris-benoit-crossface
Looks like that hurts.

07__Trish_Stratus
Trishie


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

web tracker