Tuesday, July 26, 2005

 

Life Under the Sun God

Key Words:

Eqiunox
"Equinox"

I won’t claim to be better than everyone else. I am, for the most part, shallower than the average person I know. Just the content of this blog is testament enough to how sheltered and apathetic I am to most social conditions. On the other hand, I do have eyes. And my eyes have been getting keener and keener as I learn to see with the lenses of a camera. Some days are good. Some days my social eye opens and I am allowed to see.
These are morning pictures; pictures of a common drive from España down Quirino Highway and onto the South Super on the way to Makati CBD.

Hagip
"Hagip"

Pagdadalang Tao
"Pagdadalang Tao"

Kapit-kapatid
"Kapit-kapatid"


Untitled
Untitled

Constant Communication
"Constant Communication"


Comments:
Sinusubukan lang. Pero hirap ako sa colored talaga. Parang black and white is my voice. Thanks for the comment.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

web tracker