Tuesday, July 26, 2005

 

Trying My Hand at Fashion Photography

Key Words:

Kim and AjelInspired by the MEGA Magazine black and white exhibit over at the Gateway Mall hall, I recently tried my hand at fashion photography. And what better way to experiment than to tap the most accessible source of cheap modeling “talent”, the Psalmi Deo Chorale. The following photos were shot using my Powershot A400 over at the parish church stage.


Special thanks to Kim, Janno, Lawrence, Moji…. (sige na nga) pati na din kay Ajel for being patient with me after I took shot after shot as I tried to coax the camera into delivering various effects. Next time charge ko na kayo for labor…hehehe.


click on thumbnail to view larger image
Psalmi Deo Fashion PhotosPsalmi Deo Fashion PhotosPsalmi Deo Fashion Photos
Psalmi Deo Fashion PhotosPsalmi Deo Fashion PhotosPsalmi Deo Fashion Photos


To view the entire PDC modeling album please go to this url:
http://photobucket.com/albums/a294/manongguard/Psalmi/mga%20model%20daw/

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

web tracker